In a previous blog post, we went over the basics of content optimization – what…
Many business owners pride themselves on having great intuition. It’s that good “gut feeling” combined with superior business sense that has made them successful in the first place. Now with the additional benefit of having so many comprehensive datasets available, , it is more possible than ever to provide evidence to support one’s gut instinct (or to correct it when needed). While businesses can make decisions many ways, it’s important to look at the numbers and discover the story they can tell about baselines, progress, current value and their future potential. Especially when it comes to your online marketing strategy.
The Value of Data
- Tracking your data analytics for business decision making is one of the most concrete ways to demonstrate to shareholders and others that you are growing and becoming a better investment as a company.
- When it is hard to know where to put your marketing or R&D dollars, data can give you a clear path forward based on demonstrated value in the past.
- You can learn more about what your audience or potential market wants based on your data about them. Choosing a path as a business can be deeply informed by the presence of solid, valuable data.
- Visualized data can quickly and clearly communicate with executives, clients, and teams. Motivating, clear data can move things forward in your company like almost nothing else.
- Data ultimately leads to greater revenue, and that makes it worth the investment of time to gather it and organize it.
- This is the direction where almost all companies are moving, so the longer you go without data-driven decision-making, the farther behind you fall compared to your competition. Be on the cutting edge by choosing the data-driven solutions to your present challenges.
Digital marketing and SEO is driven by data and ROI for these services grows when you leverage the data effectively. Contact SocialSEO to learn more about how we can make data analytics for business decision making work for you in your marketing efforts.