You’ll be responsible for bringing success to a wide variety of sites, from strategy creation, execution and deployment, scaling with client needs, working in tandem with existing marketing efforts, and fostering relationships along the way.
Alongside an employee-focused, growth driven culture (more on that in a minute), SocialSEO offers the following benefits and perks to show appreciation for your hard work:
- Competitive salary & paid time off
- 75% of health care covered by the company
- Dental & vision
- Paid maternity & paternity leave
- Work from home opportunities
- Bonus structure
- Flexible schedules
- On-site gym access
- Lead the strategy, prioritization, planning, and management of execution for client SEO strategies. Consult effectively with client on SEO, including keyword research, technical SEO, and architecture planning
- Uncover and fix technical SEO problems with websites
- Create a baseline and work against it for clear results proven ROI
- Perform audits and analysis on multiple tactics
- Identify and help execute opportunities to grow client accounts and retainers
- Maintain and grow great relationships with our clients
About the Culture
Our culture Is much more than the “stuff” we have here. Its about our biggest assets, the people! We are a bunch of nerds who are passionate about helping our clients and digital marketing. Our people are our greatest strength, and we treat them as such. Like a big group? Prefer independence? We’ll find a team dynamic that works best for you. Want opportunities? Being in Inc’s 5000 Fastest Growing Firms numerous times, you definitely have room to grow. Need to get away? Work from home. We’ll gladly work with you to help foster the best environment for you to thrive.
But hey… we got stuff too. We’re known to bring out a cart filled with certain types of beverages on Fridays. We may break out the Cornhole boards from time to time. It’s possible we take ping pong pretty seriously. Rock Band, Mortal Kombat, and Smash Bros. have appeared once or twice. Spontaneous pinata destruction isn’t unheard of. Competitive field days, escape rooms, and festivities? We got them. Hey, work is important, but it’s not the only thing in life.
About the company:
In 1996 (before most people even knew what a search engine was), SocialSEO wasn’t a brand, or even a company. It was one man: Greg Walthour, in his garage. Since then, SocialSEO has grown to over 100 employees in SEO, SEM, Social Media, Video, and more. We’ve been ranked as the Top 1% of Digital Marketing Agencies in the nation, listed on the Fastest Growing Companies in America two years in a row, voted top place to work, are a Google Premier Partner, and show no signs of slowing down.