SocialSEO Digital Marketing and SEO Scholarship
We’d like to thank everyone for submissions for this year’s scholarship. We’re pleased to announce this year’s recipient of the SocialSEO Digital Marketing and SEO Scholarship, Cathara Spencer. Cathara is recent graduate of Dekalb Early College Academy(DECA) in Stone Mountain, GA. She earned the valedictorian position of her class and is now a freshman at the University of Georgia with the major of marketing. Cathara also has earned an Associate’s Degree in Psychology from Georgia State University Perimeter College in Clarkston, Georgia through the dual enrollment program of DECA. Despite the jump start, she plans on staying all four years at UGA, in hopes of several study abroad trips and meeting the right people to help jump start her mental health business. As an advocate for awareness and prevention of teen depression, suicide, and self-harm, she hopes to use her marketing and psychology background to contribute to the cause.
SocialSEO is proud to support future experts in the world of business and marketing through the annual SocialSEO Digital Marketing and SEO Scholarship. This merit based marketing scholarship of $1000 is awarded to students pursuing an education in business, marketing or finance and can be used to pay for tuition, housing, books or other education related expense.
- Scholarship is open to US citizens who fit the following criteria
- High school seniors who will be incoming college and university freshmen
- Currently enrolled undergraduate students of an accredited college or university
- Graduate students pursuing an MBA or Masters Degree
- Scholarship is a 1 time award of $1000
- Applicants must already be accepted or enrolled in an accredited US university or college and pursuing a degree in
- Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Application deadline is August 1st 2017
- Scholarship recipient will be notified by email no later than August 7th 2017. All applicants may visit the scholarship web page on August 8th to see the recipient.
The application process for the SocialSEO Digital Marketing and SEO Scholarship is completed 100% electronically and requires the following list of materials.
- Scan or image of high school transcript or current college/university transcript
- Scan or image of letter of acceptance to an accredited US college or university (Letter of acceptance is only required for incoming freshmen)
- Completed application form
- All material submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
All material must be received by no later than midnight August 1st, 2017 for consideration of award in the 2017 fall semester.
Please do not call the main SocialSEO line or request an appointment for submissions or questions, only electronically submitted applications and questions will be considered.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions in regards to the scholarship.
Headquartered in Colorado Springs, CO, SocialSEO has been the preeminent digital marketing firm in Colorado since 1996. Over the last 20 years SocialSEO has grown to be the largest full digital marketing firm in the state of Colorado, providing Social Media, Pay Per Click and SEO in Denver, Colorado Springs, Boulder and across the State. SocialSEO owns and operates several other companies across the United States, expanding their client portfolio across the United States, Canada, Europe and Australia.