Fine tuning on-page SEO for your Drupal website just got easier! Introducing the Drupal SEO Pack Module
that allows for more fine-grained control over simple and complex on-page SEO for your Drupal website. Parts of the Drupal SEO Pack module were inspired by the very popular WordPress “All in One SEO” plugin
Drupal SEO Pack Module Overview
The Drupal SEO Pack Module gives users more control of SEO within their Drupal website. Easily define better search engine friendly title tags, META header tags, pagination page titles, and more SEO options often overlooked or that cause duplication across pages.
Our Drupal SEO Pack module was built for ease-of-use and integrates nicely with Drupal so users can make all SEO modifications within a few short minutes.
Drupal SEO Pack Downloaddrupal 7 – ver. 1.0 (GIT version) Visit our Drupal.org Drupal SEO Pack module page
Better Drupal SEO!
Add more value and uniqueness to your pages with more optimized title tags, pagination titles, and useful META tags. Read more SEO benefits below.
SEOmoz API Built In!
Track your top backlinks, anchor text, MozRank, the number of external, juice-passing links, and more with SEOmoz.com SEO tools – easily the best in the market!
Ongoing SEO Features
We plan to add more features and functionality to the Drupal SEO Pack module each month. We won’t stop until this is the best SEO module on the planet.
Export or Import SEO Settings
Don’t lose your SEO settings! Export and import all of your SEO Pack settings using our easy one click export/import XML option. Never lose your settings again!
The Drupal SEO Pack module is simply the best Drupal SEO module for optimizing your title tags or omitting any less important pages with noindex, follow or similar indexation rules. I love the import/export XML feature to prevent loss of settings!
— Gregory Emanuel (Beta tester)
Downloading and Installing the SEO Pack Module
Powerful SEO Pack Options
Below you’ll find just a few snapshots from the many options within this Drupal SEO module. We’ll be adding more to this page, including more images of popular features within this module as well as adding more functionality enhancements to this module on an ongoing basis. Stay tuned for the goods!
Better SEO for Page Titles
Optimize Title Tags – Your title tags are perhaps the most important aspect “on” your website’s pages. It’s what Google shows as their own “title” within the search results. The Drupal SEO Pack module makes sure that your titles are optimized, allowing only the most important keywords or message to be used. You can use countless “tokens” to create the most optimal title tag for your Drupal pages. And all Drupal content types can be individually optimized! The tweaking that can be done to title tags is endless!
Use Countless Tokens for Title Tag Creation
Tons of Token Options for Title Tags – Our SEO Pack module works great with the Pathauto module from Drupal. You can use countless token variations and have the most optimal title tags for better SEO. Make note of the tokens used in your Pathauto settings and simply reuse those in the SEO Pack module. The number of tokens and title tag patterns you can use are endless.
Robots META Directives for all Content Types
Robots META Directives Added – Control indexation through the use of the robots META tag placed in the header of your website. Includes “index, follow,” noindex, follow,” noindex, nofollow,” and more. Why is this important? Sometimes blocking a section from your website is necessary, especially if there is duplicate content or you just don’t want search spiders grabbing your “goods.”
SEOmoz LinkScape Input & Sorting Options
Sort or Filter your Backlinks – Or use the API Tool to Review your Competitor’s Backlinks – Enter your URL (or your competitor’s URL), sort by many link-defining options, and filter for things like internal, external, nofollowed, or 301 links. The SEOmox LinkScape API will give you great insight into who links to what pages of your website and will give you an idea of how well linked-to your website is at any given time.
SEOmoz LinkScape API
Review/Download your Top Backlinks – See who’s linking to your website or review your website’s SEO metrics and anchor text used to link to your website. You can also:
1) Return the top anchor text for a page, subdomain, or domain. Search by phrases or by terms.
2) Pull as much or as little link information as needed. View all your links or only a subset, such as 301s or nofollowed.
3) Use the URL Metrics API to return useful information about the requested URL, including Page and Domain Authority, mozRank, mozTrust, etc!
SocialSEO.com has been building custom Drupal website templates since 2004. We have built complex designs for companies in the hotel and travel, finance, web apps, and newspaper industries, just to name a few. Our custom Drupal templates on ThemeSnap.com can be seen powering more than 5,000 Drupal websites and growing. Our contributed Drupal themes can be found on more than 10,000 websites.
We bring more than just top Drupal designing to the table for our clients. We also guide our clients and help promote each Drupal project throughout the development and design phases. Just a few of the default services we provide free of charge for our Drupal design and development projects include:
- Best SEO and development guidelines for Drupal websites.
- Identifying the goals of the client and adding or building Drupal modules that support and provide easy management for those client’s goals.
- Communicating on-page SEO techniques and promotional tactics to increase sales and visitors.
- Implementing the best social media and SEO modules.
- Constantly finding ways to improve the client’s product.
We love to help our clients succeed! That’s why we constantly improve the way we manage Drupal design projects. Be sure to check out a few of the latest ThemeSnap.com designs we’ve added to the Drupal Theme Designs page and contact us to find out how we can help you with your next Drupal design.
Many clients and small business owners find that employing a full-time programmer isn’t cost effective. The added employee to payroll and the need to pay additional benefits to the programmer may not make the best financial sense. Social SEO now offers clients the ability to hire one or more of our Drupal programmers for their Drupal project(s).
Now you can hire one of our Drupal programmers for your ongoing Drupal development or for one-off projects. This dedicated Drupal developer program works by simply allowing the client to hire one or more of our programmers in “blocks” — meaning you can hire them for 10, 20, 40, or 60 hour blocks per month depending on your project needs. The more hours you use, the less you pay for the hourly rate. 40 or 60 hours per month saves nearly 20% off the normal hourly rate. This means you can save more money to use in other areas of your business.
Check out some of the recent Drupal themes we’ve built or a few of the custom Drupal modules. If you need help with your Drupal project you can contact us through our contact form to request more information on monthly Drupal support.
Social SEO has been involved in Drupal module development for more than 6 years. We have built everything from news aggregation and events modules to our very popular Drupal SEO Pack module — now used on thousands of Drupal websites to better optimize pages, title tags, and taxonomy (categories) for search engines.
Just a few of the Drupal modules we’ve build include:
- Drupal SEO Pack module – Better “labeling” and optimization of title tags and more control over noindex, follow, noindex, nofollow <head> attributes, plus more SEO goodness added all the time. New! SEOmoz API & SEO tools build in!
- Drupal Sharebar module – The Sharebar module for Drupal is a simple-to-use social media module that provides the ability to add a number of social media sharing services to your Drupal website. Give your users the ability to share your Drupal website content across social websites such as Twitter, Facebook (including the Fabebook Share and Like buttons), Reddit, StumbleUpon, and more. Easily configure all settings through the Sharebar settings page.
- Predictive 404 module – Eliminate 404 errors on your Drupal website and automatically 301 redirect them to the closest matching page using this Drupal SEO module.
- Drupal Websnapr module – This module allows for bubble previews for external websites when you hover a hyperlink within your Drupal website.
- Drupal Voting Module – Custom voting module that could be assigned to any Drupal content type that would allow site administrators to create content that allows voting on “submissions” by users (as in books, movies, software, etc). The most popular and most voted would climb to the top of the list. Voting can be restricted by amount of time, i.e. 24 hours per IP address and more.
- Quick Events – A simple quick events module for adding and managing a calendar page to your Drupal website.
- FeDEx module – The FeDEx module is a plugin for shipcalc ecommerce tools module. It services FeDEx service payment calculating and is FeDEx API web service compatible.
- USAEpay module – USAEpay module is the plugin for ecommerce tools module. USA epay billing service (www.usaepay.com) and USAepay API web service compatible.
- Authorize.net module – Authorize.net module is the plugin for ecommerce tools module. It’s Authorize.net API web service compatible.
- iDEAL module – iDEAL module is the plugin for ecommerce tools module. iDEAL Denmark bank billing service and iDEAL Denmark bank API web service compatible.
- QBMS module – QBMS module is the plugin for ecommerce tools module. QBMS module is the payment processor for Quickbooks Merchant Services (http://developer.intuit.com/qbms)
- SAGE payments module – This module allow to use Sage Payment Solutions payment gateway (http://www.sagepayments.com) for Ubercart.
- Tax Exempt Sales module for Ubercart 9 – Ubercart Multiple Ship From/Bill From Location module
10. Multiple Credit Card Payment Gateway for Ubercart module.
- Ubercart tax-exempt module – Module used for calculating tax exempt status and payment for products.
We’ve built many other Drupal modules that are custom for specific Drupal customer solutions. If you need a module build to do anything within your Drupal website we can help. Get in touch with us via our contact form to find out more about our Drupal module development.
We decided to build and port the Websnapr website preview module for Drupal 5.1 since there was no previous website preview modules submitted to Drupal.
With the help of Gurpartap Singh , we had the module built in no time. The module provides fast preview bubbles of the website when you hover over them. To see how the preview bubbles look, simply hover your cursor over one of the example links below (currently disabled on SocialSEO.com):
If you’d like to download this module, grab the latest copy below from the official Websnapr module page on Drupal.
The WebSnapr Preview Bubble module is a simple, unobtrusive script used to display an overlay bubble showing a hyperlink target thumbnail using WebSnapr. It’s a snap to setup and works on all modern browsers. Check the demo at:
Decompress the .tar.gz file and drop the entire uncompressed directories into ‘sites/all/modules’. If this directory does not exist you may need to create it.
The module should be ready for use for links in node pages as soon as it’s enabled. However, for continuous usage, you’ll need to go at http://www.websnapr.com/ and get a “developer key”. Feed this “developer key” in the module’s settings form at
http://www.example.com/drupal/?q=admin/settings/websnapr. There’s also a CSS Selector option on the module’s settings page for filtering hyperlinks to enable the WebSnapr Preview Bubbles for. Examples are provided for ease of understanding.
Bubbles are always enabled for hyper-links having class “previewlink”, irrespective of any configuration. Do not forget to configure permissions for user roles to view WebSnapr Preview Bubbles at
Please post any comments or questions you have about the Websnapr module below.